My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 6 May 2018

Happy Birthday.

Our amazing candy HERE
No automatic alt text available.
Papers HERE
 0 Silk Foam Pink  - 0003 Silk Foam
Women attributes - 0767 Cardboard

Panel honeycomb 15x 15 - 0526M Cardboard
Hi Everyone!
I made this card using mainly Crafty Enjoyments products.
I also used an image from Katy Sue designs bears paper pad.
Yvonne designs frame.
CC sentiment die.
Bits from my stash.

Crafty Enjoyments shop HERE
Fabulous Foamiran group HERE
Creative Chipboard group HERE
Thanks for calling.
xx Jan

9 comments:

  1. Your card looks great. I love how you've combined so many difderent tupes of elements and reated something that just looks right.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan your card is gorgeous! Lots of lovely elements for interest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan your card is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to see and appreciate on this card Jan - its wonderful!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jan. Love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan